Pimento Berry Oil
| ||Botanical Name ||: ||Pimento Officinalis Myrtaceae |
| ||Common Name ||: ||Pimenta officinalis lindl. berry oil |
| ||CAS # ||: ||8006-77-7, F.E.M.A. : 2018 |
| ||Plant Parts Used ||: ||Berries |
| ||Extraction Method ||: ||Steam Distillation |
| ||Color & Odor ||: ||colorless yellow or reddish yellow liquid with spicy odor |
Pimento Berry Oil is steam purification from the fully grown, crushed, and dried fruit. Unripe fruits are from the West Indian plant is known as Pimenta Officinalis. Constituents & Specifications :
eugenol (up to 75 %), 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol) and the sesquiterpene caryophyllene Properties :
The properties of pimento berry essential oil are antidepressant, antiseptic, astringent, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, diuretic and deodorant. Benefits & Uses :
- Pimento berry essential oil is used widely in frozen food industry for flavoring.
- This natural essential oil is also used extensively as an ingredient in creating men’s perfumes.
- There are a number of other health complications for them, this natural essential oil can also be Used
- It is widely used in the flavoring and perfumery industry
- Pimento Berry Oil is also used as a remedy to cure muscular aches, chest infections and various types of body pain.