- Form: Liquid
- Packaging Type: Container
- Plant Part Used/Extracted From: Seed
- Usage/Application: Food Pharma Cosmetics
- Color: Green
- Odour: Rich odour
- Extraction Method: Cold Press
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera
- Country of Origin: Made in India
|Botanical Name||:||Vitis Vinifera|
|Common Name||:||Grapeseed oil, Vitis vinifera seed oil, Grape oil|
|Plant Parts Used||:||Seeds|
|Extraction Method||:||Cold pressed|
|Color & Odor||:||Grapeseed oil has a nice greencolor with a rich odor, superb taste.|
Grapeseed oil is obtained by cold pressing theConstituents & Specifications :
Linoleic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Alpha-linolenic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Vitamin C & E etc.Properties :
It has an strong anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-cancerous, anti-microbial activity. Benefits & Uses :
- It is used as cooking oil. It is cholesterol free and helps lower the bad cholesterol and raise the good one.
- It can be used for treating acne and dermatitis, sun burns, age spots, diabetes, high-blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, cataracts and macular degenerations, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- The benefits of grapeseed oil for your skin include anti-aging benefits, supple skin, and an even skin tone.