|Botanical Name||:||Myrtus communis|
|Common Name||:||Myrtle, Sweet verbena tree; Lemon-scented myrtle, Myrtle essential oil, Roman myrtle essential oil.|
|Plant Parts Used||:||Leaves & Tops|
|Extraction Method||:||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||:||Pale Amber Liquid with Fresh camphor floral herbal odor|
Myrtle Oil is a pale yellow or yellow mobile liquid that has intensely fresh lemon-like odor with pleasant sweet-green undertone. Its odor is much cleaner & fresher than lemongrass oil.Constituents & Specifications :
Pinene, Cineole, Nerol, Limonene, LinanoolSpecific Gravity :
0.950 - 0.980 @ 20°CRefractive Index :
1.5010 - 1.5160 @ 20°CProperties :
Myrtle essential oil is anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic, etc.Benefits & Uses :
- Myrtle oil is used for fortifying natural defenses of body and is very effective in treating colds, bronchitis and fever.
- The natural essential oil is used as aromatherapy oil too
- Myrtle oil is the right treatment for alleviating effects of stress as well as is a great mood booster.
- The oil is also effective in treating thyroid related problems
- The natural essential oil also possesses antiseptic properties that are very effective in treatment of skin wounds and other skin conditions.